[personal profile] jptb
Part of feeling happier involves losing weight. I'm the heaviest I've ever been (254) and the majority of that is internal. I'm sure part of my GERD issues and joint pain are related to carrying over 200 pounds for close to 15 years.

My first goal is to get to 240. To help with this, I'm cutting candy out of my life other than once a week. I developed an insatiable sweet tooth when I quit smoking 7 years ago. Bad enough that I suspect cutting candy down to once a week will drop 5 - 10 pounds shockingly quickly.

Once I manage to keep it at once a week, I'll work on either going completely without or coming up with another plan. I'd like to cut sugar out of my life completely, but I'm not certain I can do that at this point.

Profile

jptb

November 2017

S M T W T F S
   1234
567 8 910 11
12131415161718
19202122232425
2627282930  

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 1st, 2026 11:01 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios